Monday, June 29, 2009

Bed To Myself

I've officially got the bed to myself for 4 nights!!! Whoo hoo!! Jeff will be at camp until Friday afternoon, and all I can think about is that I have the bed to myself!!
If you know me, you understand why. If you don't, it's not hard to explain. Most moms will relate: I am touched, tugged at, slimed, scratched, squeezed, ALL DAY LONG by 3 little boys. The touching never stops. So in the evenings, it's nice to not be touched.. to have some personal space. BUT, Jeff is a touchy feely guy. Not necessarily a bad thing, but 4 DAYS WITH THE BED TO MYSELF is just music to my ears. So happy.
Sure I'll miss him. His picky appetite, his talking all the time, his phone CONSTANTLY ringing, his playing catch with the boys, his making Ben happy just by laying on the floor and letting him climb all over him... but I'm really gonna enjoy the spacious, non-touchy bed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment