Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Toad

So they found a frog. Or toad I guess. Not really sure. I guess having 3 little boys I should know the difference. Or having graduated highschool, I should know the difference. But I don't. So we're gonna go with toad. So they found a toad, which proved to be wonderful entertainment for over an hour. Max, as usual, was the main "holder" of the toad. Noah always has to work up the courage for these types of things. Max wants to hold the toad, smell the toad, possibly even taste the toad.

Noah on the other hand wants to look at the toad from afar. He wants to want to hold the toad, but he really doesn't. But he doesn't want Max to think he's afraid either. So he finally convinces himself that it's ok, and risks it all, to finally hold the toad.



Then it's Ben's turn. He thought he wanted to hold it until it lunged at him then he was pretty much done with the toad.

Last but not least, it was mommie's turn, and what did the toad do? That's right, he had been holding it the whole time until I grab him and he pees all over the place. That's why I don't hold toads.

No comments:

Post a Comment