Thursday, February 25, 2010

details details

So I didn't really share any specifics yet did I? Here's the dillio-

I'd been feeling... off I guess, SUPER tired, and a little nautious, so I took a pee test... not expecting to be surprised. But oh was I.

Jeff is extatic. Over the moon. Hyper and goofy like a little kid. It's a mix of cute and really annoying. More annoying since I'm not feeling too hot. Yesterday he had the nerve to complain about the lunch I made for him! When he got home from work he was "starving" and proceeded to tell me that he had "choked down half of the sandwich bc it had mistard on it." EXCUSE ME? Of all times, this would be the best? He's never complained about the food I've made for him, and apparently he thought it would be "funny." He was mistaken. I let him know that critisizing your *slightly* emotional, pregnant wife is NOT as hilarious as he had anticipated. And I will not be making his lunch for awhile...

The boys are happy. Max wants another brother, Noah thinks maybe a sister would be ok. Ben has started saying "baby" and pointing to my tummy, which means he's cool with it I think? =)

Everyone I talk to wants it to be a girl, but I'm not really set either way. I HONESTLY believe that God knows we do well with boys, so it will not shock me if boy #4 is on the way.

It's just so much pressure with everyone telling me to "think pink" that if it's a boy, I worry he'll feel like he wasn't wanted. I guess all that matters is if he's wanted by his family, and there's nothing I'm gonna love more than a new life to join our family, no matter what "parts" come along. People don't realize that their words hurt. Did I mention I'm a tiny bit emotional lately? I'm not my normal self right now!

What's my normal right now?

Zombie with waves of nauseous-ball-of-yuck.

I'm sooo tired, all day everyday. I'm taking my vitamins, and they're helping a little, and I'm even still going to the gym, but just can't seem to WAKE UP!

The nauseousness is so odd this time around. I start to feel so sick and nothing in the world sounds good, but as soon as I make myself eat, I feel better!! Fooorrr about an hour. Then the cycle starts again. So I'm basically eating every hour, which makes me seriously nervous. I typically only gain 15-25 lbs w/ a pregnancy, and I keep 10 of it! Soo if I gain 40, will I keep 20!? Ugh. I know it's not worth worrying about, I just can't help it.

So I'm about 12 weeks, due Sept 7th. My next doc apt is next week on Wednesday, and I'll find out if we can schedule the gender check sono!! Just want to know. Really bad =) usually they can tell around 15-16 weeks, so we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. When we were expecting #3, already having two boys, EVERYONE assumed that we were hoping for a girl. With my pregnancy loss history, I was hoping for a healthy baby! I seriously did not care...boy or girl...but I was secretly thinking that I would love another little boy.

    Like you, I was into the whole boy routine. Now, don't get me wrong, I would have adored ANY child, girl or boy, but boys are extra special.

    ReplyDelete