Friday, April 16, 2010

F R U S T R A T I O N

So apparently Blogger is trying to make it easier on my by making me retype my email/password 500 times before finally letting me log onto my blog! It never would let me from my phone, so I took a minute from "work" to try on the church computer, and about 200 tries later, voila! Success.

Ok so, IT'S A GIRL!!!! I still don't know what to think. I made the sono tech chick tell me that she was 100% positive, and she was. It's such an odd feeling. Jeff tried to give me a high-5 so I punched him in the gut. Noah and Max left the doc's office with their heads hanging low. It was quite a sight. Sooo wish I wasn't laughing hysterically and had gotten out my camera. Most of that is for show, though. They love telling people that we got "bad news." Then they just giggle.

I HONESTLY don't think it's set in yet. I just don't know where to start. A friend brought over a sweet little dress and big bow and I have no idea where to put them! It's like they don't belong in our house! I left them sitting on the kitchen island for like 3 days. I finally hung it up in the closet, but it still seems soo out of place.
Although I don't know what to think, I definitely feel happy. Either way I was going to be happy. Knowing that it's a healthy, happy baby in there, kicking and rolling around makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. That sound you here is a mom of 3 boys in Ohio, squealing in delight that you will get to buy something pink :)

    Like you, the only thing that ever mattered to me was a healthy baby. Since my baby days are over, I am shooting for being able to buy pink for a grandchild someday :)

    BTW, my neighbor did her whole baby's room in Beatrix Potter, all the ultrasounds were a girl, right up until the one 20 minutes before she gave birth. Turns out the baby had his stuff flipped up toward his tummy, and with his legs closed, his butt crack looked like girl parts. Boy was my friend surprised when her son was born :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would not believe how many stories i've heard like that since finding out it's a girl!! But none have been in the past 10 years-ish, so hopefully the sonograms are clearer these days, and we can start buying bows and ruffly stuff! =)

    ReplyDelete