Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here We Go Again!

We're moving!! Same town.  Better house.  Bigger house.  Bigger yard.  Lower payment.  YAY!!  Have I convinced you it's worth it? It's definitely worth it.  We knew when we moved to Tyler and chose this house that it was temporary.  A family with 4 kids can't live where there is no yard.  And in a house with wall to wall carpet.  It is maddening trying to keep the carpet clean.  Who has ever heard of carpet in a dining room??

All that said, I'm going to miss my big closet terribly.  And my big kitchen and garage. And we're going to miss Jack Elementary, although I hear Caldwell is a great school as well!  Mixed emotions for sure, but when all is said and done, we're on the right track.  We're where we are supposed to be and the Lord is blessing us abundantly because of it!  Now I reeeally need to get off the computer and start packing while the boys are all at soccer practice and Hattie is snoozing!

No comments:

Post a Comment