Friday, March 4, 2011

Mommy Randomness

Ok, I'm not making this up...

This morning I was walking around the house picking up, when I came across a package of underwear we bought last night so Max could dress up as Captain Underpants in his school's parade of favorite book characters today. I put the underwear under my arm, grabbed a cup with my right hand and a plate with my left and took them to the sink. I noticed the dishwasher hadn't been emptied so I emptied it, filled it and started it. Then I heard the washing machine stop spinning. Right now there's something wrong w/ it, and when it drains, if I don't run in there and turn it on and off until it's empty it overflows. So I turn it on and off about 4 times till it has drained and then I hear Hattie crying. I go check on her, she's fine just bored so I put her in her jonny-jump-up and start picking up all the toys she was playing with. Then I noticed Ben had been quiet for a while, never good. I find him in the bathroom brushing his teeth! Pleasant surprise. I look in the mirror and realize I'm still carrying the underwear under my arm.

Seriously? I'm just thankful I didn't go out in public! Geeze.

Well, now on to the reason I sat down to blog... some pics of course :) Here are some of the happenings as of late...

Noah got the award for "Special Teams Co-Player of the Year" at their football banquet!! And Max got his Super Bowl trophy!! #1 baby! Ben used reverse psychology and somehow convinced me he didn't need his paci anymore, so he still has it.... I dunno, don't judge... Hattie got to swing for the first time! Thumbs up for sure! Noah came in 5th in his school spelling bee (he was the youngest in the whole competition!) and Daddy bought Hattie her first Valentine's Day outfit :)
Meanwhile a couple things I have done: helped Noah with his solar system project, complete with a space satellite, solar flares, and a black hole (that was not a spot where little brother got ahold of red paint and made a big mess)... braved the zoo with all 4 by myself, and had lots of fun with my little girl :)

3 comments:

  1. you are supermom! girl, it's craziness w/2 so i give you props for handling 4 so well. :) great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Traci! You've prob seen them on FB... I'm kind of addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was nodding my head at your underwear carrying/multitasking. I think any mom can relate :-)

    ReplyDelete