Sunday, March 29, 2009

Did You Know?

So did you know:


a)Poison ivy does not spread from person to person - it is not "contagious."


b)Poison ivy only needs to be washed off once - once you have taken a shower, it doesn't spread farther on your body. It has already spread as far as it's going to until you come into contact with it again. If more spots appear (more than 2-3 days later), they were already there, just hadn't shown yet.


c)Poison ivy sucks.



d)Poison ivy was not contracted by me at the zoo, since Jeff has subsequently been struck by it and he was not at the zoo with me... which leads to my conclusion:



e)Poison ivy apparently resides IN MY BACKYARD!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your prayers! Oh -- I agree, poison ivy sucks big time. I haven't had it since I was a kid and I hope it stays that way.

    ReplyDelete