Thursday, December 10, 2009

ADHD

What a cold day! The high temp today is 42! Love it! But don't love the higher electric bill that's comin =(

So last night at church we had a new family come which is so exciting! They have 3 boys, the middle one being 6 is in my class. I've worked in childcare for 16 years now and have never experienced a child so severely ADHD. I usually don't like putting 'labels' on kids but wow. I could tell he really was UNABLE to be still. Even when he wasn't running, he was still rolling or scooting on his bottom. It wasn't a behavioral issue at all. He is such a good kid, he just literally can't be still. I really hope they keep coming even though it's going to make my job a little more challenging!

So in short, I'm thankful for the new little boy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment