Sunday, December 20, 2009

overwhelmed *part 2*

So I had completely forgotten about the original "overwhelmed" until I just decided I should blog about how the Lord has blessed us so incredibly today!
First thing this morning one of Jeff's youth kids gave him a Christmas card w/ a $100 gift card in it. {Blessing #1}. Then while I was working in the nursery (which I was extremely grumpy about) a really cool lady from church who's been through more than I could ever imagine surviving came up to the door and called me over. She proceeded to hand me a Christmas card w/ a $400 check in it! {Blessing #2}. Then Pastor gave Jeff his Christmas bonus - $300 {Blessing #3}

In summary - on Thursday I told God (and Jeff) we needed more than $700 (on top of his pay) to pay bills and finish Christmas shopping. Today's total blessing = $800 {MIRACLE}

Today I'm thankful for the people who listen to the Holy Spirit and help make miracles happen.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Doesn't it amaze you that sometimes things just WORK? !

    ReplyDelete