Wednesday, December 23, 2009

like a child

Omg I'm getting so stinking excited about Christmas!! I feel just like a kid again, only instead of being so ecstatic about opening my presents, I can NOT wait to see the boys faces as they open their gifts. I'm also pretty pumped about Jesus' Birthday Party tomorrow night. The boys are gonna help me make some stellar cup cakes. I'm so pleased that they're actually understanding what Christmas is really all about. We've had talks about how there are some people who have no family or friends to spend Christmas with, and Max always gets a pout on his lips and says "sad." He's 5 and he gets it. That makes me so happy.

I'm so so so excited!

So today Jeff took the youth group to the mall. They soon proceeded to put tape on the ground to play four-square. Apparently there's not enough to do at the mall. When mall security (a large black man) walked up Jeff continues to play.

M.S. - "You can't do that here."

Jeff - "You're right, that was chicken-foot, she's out."

M.S. - "You can't be playin no basketball here In the mall."

Jeff - "This isn't basketball, it's four-square."

Long story short, today I'm thankful Jeff did not get kicked out of the mall =)

1 comment: