Sunday, January 17, 2010

cheater cheater pumpkin eater

I'm cheating tonight because there's too much going on to pick a single event to discuss (with myself, haha):

1)Where is your cell phone?
In my hand (love my blackberry =)

2)Where is your significant other?
Laying right next to me, checking scores (on his matching bb) and watching Law & Order (if I tried to change the channel I'd be risking my fingers...)

3)Your hair color?
Plain ol brown

4)Your mother?
On so many meds that I'm not sure how she keeps track. Love her with all my heart!

5)Your father?
The hardest worker I know.

6)Your favorite thing?
Wall flowers- those plug-in smelly-good things from bath&bodyworks. I really really like them =)

7)Your dream last night?
Slept like a baby. I remember closing my eyes around 11ish and waking up to Max in my face asking if we could get "piggies" (sausage biscuits) for breakfast at 7ish.

8)Your dream/goal?
Really just to have a healthy, happy family. I mean I'd love to finish school and have an actual job one of these days, but I'd be fine if that never happened. I don't need it. My main prayer is that I will have the wisdom and strength to raise strong, confident, honest boys (maybe a girl one day?) while managing to love and cherish Jeff along the way (even tho he pisses me off regularly =).

9)The room you're in?
My bedroom, that really needs some updating.

10)Your hobby?
Scrap booking!!! I'm addicted, but thankfully I'm broke and busy out of my mind so it's not able to take over my life. Now when we become millionaires and the boys go off to college, watch out!

11)Your fear?
That I haven't learned the lessons that I should have learned by now. I hate stupid mistakes.

12)Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Hopefully not in the looney bin yet! The boys will be 13, 11, and 7. Wow. It's hard to imagine. Jeff will have been out of school and coaching football for about his 8th year, so hopefully settled in somewhere. We'll see...

13)Where were you last night?
At a meeting with our elders, discussing Jeff's possible job change. Our feelings were confirmed... Change is a'commin!!

14)What you're not?
Friggin motivated enough to lose weight.

15)Wish list item?
New camera, fo sho!

16)Where you grew up?
I was born in Amsterdam, NY, moved to Pasadena, CA when I was 4, then moved to Weatherford, TX when I was 10 and have lived here since.

17)Last thing you did?
Ran to Wally World to grab a gallon of milk (6 patches for the boys jeans and a $4 movie) for Baby Ben's ba-ba =)

18)What are you wearing?
Black nail polish, yeah, I'm a rebel like that =)

19)Your tv?
Omg my new favorite show: Modern Family!!! Stinking hilarious!

20)Your pet?
5 (yes 5) cats. 1 cat showed up at our back door about a year ago, and gave birth to 4 kittens a few months later. They're all females (weird, right), outside cats, and GREAT mouse catchers so they're welcome here! We tried the dog thing (a bassett named Caroline =( ) but I got majorly attached and she died when she was only like 6 momths old and I sobbed for at least 3 days, so no more puppies for me!! (Not yet anyway ;)

21)Your computer?
Worthless bc it won't charge. How do I figure out if it's the laptop or the charger w/o buying a new charger?

22)Your mood?
Optomistic about the future but currently veryyy sleeeepyyy...

23)Your car?
Pathfinder. I really liked my Altima better, but it definitely got crammed in there with the addition of baby #3.

24)Something you're not wearing?
Undies! (Great minds think alike, Mrs. OHN!)

25)Your favorite store?
Hobby Lobby, hands down.

26)Your summer?
Is just around the corner. Tuesday's high temp is 72. Ugh.

27)Love someone?
Absolutely. A few someones =) one of which is now snoring in my face.

28)Favorite color?
That new dark teal I'm seeing everywhere - love it.

29)Last time you laughed?
I laugh A LOT. But the last time I like fell over laughing - yesterday while watching episodes of Modern Family we had recorded. Love me some DVR action.

30)Last time you cried?
Friday, there was miscommunication with my job* and I thought my boss* was going to be upset w/ me but he wasn't and he was very understanding. It was a happy/relieved cry. (*i use these terms losely-i do the bulletins for our church)



Well, I don't think the objective was to write an entire blog entry for every question, but apparently I had a lot to say!

G O O D N I G H T

No comments:

Post a Comment