Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goin to the Mavs game tonight! Woo hoo! 2 nights ago they got killed by like 35 pts so hopefully they got a good butt-chewin by Mr. Carlisle and will actually be ready to play tonight. If not I'm getting another margarita and taking a nap! Ha. I'm old.

Today I'm thankful for this really, really cold winter we're having!!! I remember about 5 years ago we didn't even have a winter. The highs all thru Jan and Feb were in the upper 60's, even getting into the low 80's a couple of times. Just ridiculous and rather depressing. I really would love to live somewhere that had real winters, with snow on the ground, ya know? Not like blizzard city, just WiNtEr =) maybe the Lord knew I was itching for a change so he gave me this beautiful winter =)

No comments:

Post a Comment