Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We need a new car!!

OOOhhh my geeze we need a car!

Starting tonight this is our "schedule" (with 1 car):

Monday - jeff works 45 min away, from 7-4, but I've got to get the boys to school at 7:45am and pick them up at 3(every day). Then jeff has class from 6-9pm.

Tuesday - same schedule PLUS Max has soccer practice at 6pm.

Wednesday - currently the only day that works, no prob.

Thursday - thankfully, Jeff's dad will pick him up for work in the morn (his dad is the president of the company), but he doesn't bring him home until 530ish, and Jeff has class (30 min in the opposite direction) at 6pm again. He'll be stinky and have no time to eat (which are both unacceptable for Jeff). Oh and Max has practice again at 6.

Fridays - are cool, cause his dad will take him and he doesn't have class.

Starting in April, Jeff starts "spring training" with the football boys, which is usually from like 330-530, every day but Wednesday. Yeah...

Mixed in w/ this Jeff also has an online class but we currently have no internet at home (we live so far out, it's like 75/month, minimum) so he has to go to my parent's house to use theirs.

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

We have 500 bucks we could use for an old junker, I'm way past caring about my image, I just need to be able to get all 4 =) of my boys to school!! We just haven't been able to find one. Jeff's dad has offered to sell us his little toyota... For 5000 dollars. Lol. That's hysterical. IF I HAD 5000 DOLLARS I WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!! Ugh.

It'll work out... It always does, I just forget too quickly how the Lord has always provided.

God, today I'm thankful that You already have a plan for my little family, and if You'd like to share it w/ me that'd be grrrreat =)

No comments:

Post a Comment