Thursday, January 21, 2010



In all my whining and crying in that last post I forgot to mention

I GOT A NEW CAMERA!! Yay. Even though the loan was much less than expected (and needed), Jeff said I could still get a new camera (it was the one "splurge"... all the rest went towards debt, cross my heart) since my old one broke about 4 months ago, and taking pictures is my heroine. All day I think about new places to take the boys to take pics... everything they do I think to myself "that will make such a cute page in their scrapbook!" It's ridiculous, seriously, but I'm happy!


Still don't have internet at home though, so still won't be able to put many up on here, although I'm on facebook alot more than blogging, so I'm sure I'll manage to get a few on there every once in a while. FB is how Jeff and I keep in touch w/ all our relatives, since we're scattered all over the globe!

I leave you with one more... this is my "undies in the crack" weirdo...




No comments:

Post a Comment