Thursday, January 14, 2010

MaMa!

I had to explain to Ben (who will be 20 months old tomorrow) that MaMa has a 2000 hit limit to the times she can answer to "MaMa!!MaMa!!!" in any given 24 hour period. I'm completely maxed out for the day. He looked at me like he almost understood my pain, but about 3 seconds later...

"MaMa!"

Now that I've actually had a little more time to read other moms' blogs, I've decided I need to start a new blog where I would be anonymous. There are so many things that I'd love to rant about, and even tho NO ONE reads this, or even knows about it for that matter, it still has my name, husband/kids names, and if I could figure out how to put pics on it from my phone I want to put pics up every day. Sooo I can't really "go there" because there's a chance someone will actually read it.

With that said and without being too specific, Jeff is considering a HUGE change on the career front. His boss right now has been amazing in the past, but as of late has been kinda sucky. He even basically accused Jeff of stealing from the company- yeah, pretty sucky. He had to go thru the past 3 months of company credit card statements and account for every transaction (which he had already done-they have to fill out a form every time they use the company cc). I was FURIOUS. A new friend of his is big into selling Kirby vacuumes, and wants Jeff to work for him, doing the books. He is guaranteeing him 3x's more money than he's making right now (adios poor house!), and he loves all that accounting crap. It's going to be rough quitting the other job. We know the people very well and it will be emotional. It'll be harder on me - Jeff's a typical male, no biggie. Just praying he makes the right choice.

Time to put Mr. "MaMa!" to bed. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and for the comment :) If you don't mind, I am going to stalk you right back.

    I LOVE the photo of the boys. It takes me back to mine. When I look at pix of mine when they were 7, 5 and 1, and look at them now, I wonder if I have been drunk all these years (tho I don't drink). Those days when your 2000 hit limit is met, will be a distant memory once they start to think you are "stupid"....oh, say around middle school....and they they will just grunt. It's lovely :)

    I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete